Sunday, April 4, 2010

Life is not all holding hands and puppy dogs.

I sometimes have random thoughts float through my head, OK not just sometimes most of the time. I wonder about weird things and sometimes nothing at all. The other day I was wondering what I might do if I found myself in a situation in where a loved one was terminally ill and in pain, if they asked me to help them commit suicide, could I really do it? I mean I would not like watching them dying a painful death but when it came down to the moment of truth could I be the one to assist them with their suicide? And if I did could I live with myself afterward knowing that I had killed them even though it what they asked for? Or how did chimney sweeps do there jobs back in the day? I am assuming they had to be fairly skinny and small stature to be able to do their job, I mean a fat man could not fit in a chimney, with of course the exception of Santa Clause. Why is curling a sport? Really it just seems awful. Hockey...now there is a sport. If yo know something about something, is not telling it lying, even if you were never asked about it? Is not saying something about something you know wrong? When is the best time to travel to Ireland? And when I make it there what is the first thing I want to see/do? Why are songs like " Hey Mickey" so annoying but you love them anyway? If we are meant to healthy why didn't God make health food taste better? I mean seriously, I take a double cheeseburger and five pounds of flab any day over just about any health food. It was so much easier when I was younger and did not feel so guilty every time I ate junk food. Maybe moving away from here is exactly what I need to do. But maybe just maybe I need to go further away than just Austin? Why sometimes am I like a tornado? My faith is stronger now than it has ever been, and I am not ashamed of it, so why do I still question it? Visiting my sister in prison gives me the creeps? Should I feel guilty about it? Are people in life that don't have anything much but love truly happier than even the richest man on Earth? I believe for the most part that is true, just like the song that said "love grows best in little houses. How did I get so lucky to be blessed with two beautiful, smart, funny giggle boxes? Every day with them seems to go by faster but sometimes I wish it would go faster so I can see the wonderful people they are sure to be. Whose on first? Is the safe choice the better choice? Why do all doctors have horrible hand writing? Is there ever anything for certain in life? How is it that I did not know that my children were out of school tomorrow? Why there no way at all to protect my kid from all the bad things in life? Why is it some people , who truly deserve kids, can not have them, but some people who are cruel and abusive are able to reproduce like rabbits? Where is my baseball and has that search crew found my morals? Why is reality TV so popular when it is all really crap anyway? Is alien baby going to look more like Lady Gaga or Glenn Beck? I should probably write my will in the next 10 years and that thought depresses me. Why is big red such a good hangover remedy? Will there ever be a funnier movie than the Hangover? Why is it all about appearances and not brains and the heart? How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck, could chuck wood? Is anyone ever truly completely safe/happy/ fulfilled? Did I shave my legs for this? What really was in the mystery meatloaf they served us at school? Why would anyone settle for being mediocre ? Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don't? The whole time change concept should be illegal. And it goes on and on my friend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment